At Blue Label Bartending we believe every event is unique and we strive to meet and exceed your expectations. Please contact us for your personalized quote.
Bartending Service – How Does It Work?
1. Secure a time and place for your party.
2. Book Blue Label Bartending.
3. Purchase your alcohol.
4. We show up to your party and treat your guests like royalty.
How Do I Reserve Blue Label Bartending?
Contact us by phone or email to make a payment, or follow the links below to pay online. . We require a non-refundable prepayment of $50 to hold us for your party. The remaining balance is due 5 days before your event. We accept cash, check, credit card or debit card as forms of payment.
Does Blue Label Provide Alcohol?
What About Cash Bars?
How Do I Deal With Ice?
- Add 20% gratuity on total charge if tip jar not allowed.
- Increased rates for events held on holidays.
- When a wedding ceremony and reception are at the same venue, the wedding ceremony is included in the event time.
- Guests are not allowed to serve their own alcohol. All alcohol will be under the care of our bartender.
- Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service to anyone regardless of reason.
- All alcohol service must end at or before midnight (12:00 am), or may incur additional charges.
- Open bottles of beer and Champagne will be discarded at the end of the event if the event is a rented location (not a residence). Unopened bottles will be packaged for transportation away from the event.
- Guests who look under 30 will be required to present ID to show proof of age. Minors and guests without ID will not be served.